Quantcast

Living with Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)

Trying Tremfya

Hi All,

I took my first Tremfya injection last friday.
This is my third biological. I started with Humira, which didn’t do anything for me.
Then we gave Stelara a go. That did a bit more, but not enough.
In the meantime I changed to another consultant as I didn’t feel the current one was progressive enough.
The new one put me on Otezla 5 months ago, stopped the MTX 4 months ago and started me on Tremfya last week.
So far I have to say that I feel a good bit better.
Initially I still had some pain, a lot of fatigue and extremely stiff. Slowly the pain went away and the stiffness became less. The fatigue persisted for a good while. Mid December the fatigue only became every couple of days. Most days I felt ok.
So, after taking Tremfya I was absolutely fine. Only occasional fatigue and virtually no pain or stiffness!! To say I’m delighted is an understatement :grinning:
I’ll keep ye all posted re progress.
Going on holidays next Monday without pain!!

Congratulations! Great news.

Getting rid of pain - fantastic. Less stiffness - fantastic. Seeing off fatigue - it’s like the sun has come out after an especially long, hard winter.

Long may it last and happy holidays!

Fantastic sbender! It’s so great when you get a combination that works, isn’t it? :grin::grin::grin:

Thanks @Sybil :slightly_smiling_face:

@Jen75
You can say that again!! Long may it last
I’m still shocked to be honest. After living with all these symptoms for so long, i’m nearly afraid to believe it. :grimacing:

That’s fabulous - enjoy your holidays!

Thanks for sharing your results with your new med. I need to switch biologics and I’ll ask my rheumy about this one. I suffer from great fatigue and would love some relief!